1. Energy Savings
- Walls provide a Thermal Resistance Rating of R-24 +and can save up to 50% on utility costs.
- Heating and cooling units can be downsized for additional savings.
2. Strength and Safety
- Walls exceed Miami-Dade Hurricane Codes.
- Walls meet three hour fire resistance rating.
3. Peace and Quiet
- ICF walls allow less than one-third as much sound to pass through as ordinary framed walls.
- Homeowners will hear much less outside noises.
4. Environmentally Friendly
- Less material waste than wood-framed.
- Excellent indoor air quality.
- Fewer trees are harvested than for wood-framed homes.
5. Exterior Finish
- ICF will accept any exterior finish: Vinyl, wood, stucco and brick.
- Has the same appearance of a traditional wood frame home.
6. Overall Savings
- Savings of up to 50% on utility costs.
- Homeowner Insurance deduction possible up to 20%.
- Less maintenance and repair.
- Increased resale value over traditional wood-framed homes.